Recently, we had announced that Dineout acquired Torqus, a Pune based SaaS platform for the restaurant business. Today, we are here to tell you how Torqus along with inResto and Dineout can actually help in better management of your restaurant.
Used in more than 3500 outlets across 70+ cities in five countries, Torqus is an all-inclusive cloud-based restaurant software system which helps restaurateurs to easily manage their various day to day activities, ranging from procurement and billing to taking feedbacks from end customers. Torqus boasts a client list that includes Fresh Menu, Theobroma, The Bowl Company, Cure.fit, Coffee by Di Bella, Swensen’s, Barshala, Baker’s Basket, Malaka Spice, InnerChef and many more.
How Torqus Can Help Your Restaurant?
The key value proposition of Torqus is to simplify restaurant management with is its highly efficient and easy to use suite of products, which includes Point of Sale (POS), Supply Chain Management (SCM) and Inventory Management system.
Here’s how Torqus can help you:
- Easily manage end to end process for all types of restaurants from the procurement of raw materials, central manufacturing to distribution and sales to the end customer.
- Enable outlets to receive orders directly on the POS from various aggregators such as Swiggy, Zomato and Uber Eats. Foodpanda will be added to the list soon.
- Seamless management of the restaurant chains. Most ‘internet first’ business chains in India such as Swiggy Kitchens, Freshmenu, Cure.fit, etc. have opted for Torqus as their preferred software partner.
- Its Supply Chain Management (SCM) software enables you to strategically co-ordinate with all your business functions, ranging from procurement and manufacturing to sale estimation and invoices.
- It also helps you leverage dynamic information and analysis, making a possible meeting with heightened expectations for responsiveness, and facilitate cohesion across all the departments and companies.
- It is not only responsible for managing all the internal processes but also keeps a tab on wastage and the yield of products.
- The Customer Relationship Management (CRM) ensures that the restaurant is able to retain customers at the lowest Customer Retention Cost (CRC) by effectively leveraging the loyalty programs, campaign management, and the dynamic feedback program.
Dineout + inResto + Torqus = Complete Restaurant Management Platform
With Dineout, inResto & Torqus, we are offering a full stack restaurant operation and management solution where we help in the complete journey of a running and managing a restaurant – from getting diners via Dineout app to managing reservations, managing backend operations, supply chain management, to taking and organizing feedback. On an average, restaurants seat 5 million diners and collect 450k feedbacks from their guests every month using our software. Every month around 400 campaigns are launched via inResto campaign management system which helps restaurants reach out to 6 million diners.
Along with this, you can get customer details like mode of reservation, their spending capacity, dining/ordering frequency and more. With this information, you can understand your customers which will not only result in improved customer experience but also you can run marketing campaigns to attract m0re diners.
If you wish to see how our suite of products can simply restaurant management for you, feel free to get in touch with us.