All geared up to serve your customers with Unlock 1.0 but confused on how to go about it? We understand the chaos the industry is facing right now. There is a dilemma on how to gain the diners’ trust and create a safe environment for them to dine out. However much one orders in, the personalised experience of dining out can’t be replicated.
When times are tough, all we need is that one guiding hand to point us in the right direction. And thus, inresto is helping the restaurants become a #SafeToEatOut place. This can be achieved through a series of technology products under the umbrella of Contactless Dining. Also, to ensure a safe and hygienic environment at the restaurant, inresto is providing safety measures and PPE kits.
‘When going gets tough, the tough get going’
Contactless Dining: The future of the F&B industry
From discovery to reservation, digital menu to digital feedback our Contactless suite of products has everything a restaurant needs to operate in the new normal.
- Pre-booking & ordering– No one likes waiting. Period. Using inresto’s Whitelabel solution, restaurants can enable their Pre-booking and Pre-Ordering widgets on their website and social media handles
- Digital Valet– Digital Valet will cut short the time spent by diners waiting for their cars and will also help in maintaining the social distancing
- Guest and Reserve– inresto’s Guest and Reserve technology will ensure that restaurants are not reserving more than what the social distancing norms dictate. They will also be able to effectively manage the seating capacity
- Contactless Menu– To avoid high touch elements like a physical menu, diners can now order directly from their phone by scanning a QR code. With inresto’s Digital Menu, diners can place their orders seamlessly. The technology also enables the use of Data Analytics and AI to offer dynamic pricing and customised offers
- Contactless Payments– The Digital Payment option enables the diners to opt for cashless payment. This minimises contact between diners and the restaurant staff and creates a safe environment
- Contactless Feedback– inresto’s digital feedback helps with instant grievance redressal and expectation management, in turn increasing the Net Promoter’s score for the restaurant. Digital feedback will also eliminate unnecessary touchpoints like pen and paper
‘Trust is earned when actions meet words’
Diners are longing to come back to their favourite restaurants, but they fear for their safety owing to lack of visibility of the restaurant’s hygiene and safety standards. inresto is enabling restaurants with safety measures and PPE kits which will help rebuild diner confidence.
- Equinox Labs Accreditation for Hygiene Ratings and Audits- Gain the diner’s trust with Equinox Labs Accreditation (A FSSAI notified laboratory). Restaurants can now proudly display a “Safe To Eat Out” tag on the restaurant detail page
- Sterifume Disinfection Services- Maintain kitchen and dining area hygiene standards through best-in-class service providers like Rentokill & Zoono
- Restaurant Safety and PPE kits- Open your doors with confidence using PPE kits including sanitisers, thermometers, visor, gloves, face masks and headgear
- Monitoring Employee’s Health- Employee health and safety is paramount. Ensure routine health check-ups through healthcare service aggregators like QubeHealth
- Monitoring Safety and Hygiene checks- Through AI-powered CCTV/Video analytics services, restaurants can now monitor the compliance of safety and hygiene measures
With our contactless suite, we are constantly preparing for the future to enable the F&B industry to evolve and grow. Technological innovations have helped the world sail through the biggest storms and with the right product and safety measures, restaurants can easily adapt to the ‘New Normal’ and serve the diners in a safe environment.
Get in touch with us at email@example.com to make your restaurant a #SafeToEatOut place.